IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BELOW!
Per California Order, our Pilates classes and privates are still suspended. We will keep you updated as the conditions continue to evolve. We are offering telepilates. For more information about telepilates, click here.
OUR PRIMARY GOAL IS TO KEEP STAFF AND CLIENTS SAFE AND HEALTHY.
Based on recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other trusted health organizations, we are taking significant steps to reduce the risk of COVID-19 in our clinic and community. To ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff, we have implemented extended precautions as follows
PREVENTIVE MEASURES AND INTENSIVE DAILY CLEANING
· We are requesting that all new patients complete their welcome paperwork electronically on our forms page.
· Your physical therapist will wear a mask for the duration of your treatment session. We will require all patients to wear a mask as well. A mask will be available if you do not have one to wear.
· We wipe down all treatment room surfaces and exercise equipment with disinfecting between each patient.
· We wash our hands for the recommended 20-second duration with soap and water or use disinfectant between each patient.
· You will be required to wash your hands before your appointment.
· We change pillow slips and other linens after each patient.
· We wipe down frequently touched surfaces such as the reception counter, credit card reader, and door handles with disinfecting wipes throughout the day.
· We have disinfecting, hand sanitizer, and tissue available for use.
· All staff will be screened before entering the clinic daily (temperature and symptom screening).
· All patients will be screened before each clinic visit. Should we identify any risk, the appointment will be rescheduled.
· Items in shared common areas (i.e., coffee, food, magazines) will be removed from the waiting area.
· Community water stations will be closed and considered off-limits. Please bring water if needed.
· Patient waiting areas will have chairs separated, as will the gym area, to maintain the practice of physical distancing.
· You may be asked to wait outside prior to your appointment. We appreciate your understanding.
EDUCATING STAFF ABOUT COVID-19
· We are providing updated information as we consult local, state, and national public health organizations about recognizing symptoms and other precautions that reduce risk.
· Staff is instructed to stay home if they are not feeling well or have been around people who are sick until it is deemed safe to return to work.
ASKING PATIENTS TO RESCHEDULE THEIR APPOINTMENT IF THEY HAVE HAD ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
· Cold or flu-like symptoms (i.e., fever, cough, congestion, or difficulty breathing) in the last 14 days
· Have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 or live in or have recently traveled from an area with the ongoing spread of COVID-19
· We encourage patients to seek medical advice if you develop the symptoms mentioned above.
For additional information regarding coronavirus, please visit these websites:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
National Institute for Health:
From the World Health Organization:
We are remaining updated with the Public Health Guidelines from the CDC and Los Angeles County. We will keep you abreast of new developments as they are communicated to us.
The Tyler Physical Therapy and Pilates family is here for you. If your pain or mobility limitations are preventing you from taking care of yourself or your family, we can help. We care deeply for our community. Everything we are doing has one goal: to ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff.
We look forward to continuing to provide physical therapy services to keep you in optimal health as we navigate this trying time.
Please call us at 818-369-7700 to schedule an appointment or answer any questions about your care at Tyler Physical Therapy.
We are in this together, and we will get through this together.